Our offices, through a team of experienced and skilled associates, may handle a wide range of legal affairs of almost all practice areas of law.
We handle criminal law issues at all stages of the criminal proceedings, during the preliminary investigation, the main investigation, before the Judicial Councils and the Criminal Courts of all levels, up to the appeals procedure at the Supreme Court.
At these stages, we undertake the drafting and filing of allegations, complaints, petitions, defense statements, representation and representation before the competent prosecutors and criminal investigation authorities, judicial councils and courts.
Our office handles indicatively cases regarding:
- Unbound checks.
- Economic and Tax Crime (Debts to Public and Social Insurance Funds, Non-Laundry of money etc).
- Infringements of administrative acts concerning purchasing of goods and health and hygiene.
- Defamation, humiliation, slander etc.).
- Crimes against property.
- Crimes against human life.
- Forgery, use of false declarations, destruction of official documents.
- Crimes related to the proper administration of justice.
- Crimes related to public servants.
- Dangerous crimes.
- Special criminal laws (environment, urban planning, work, etc.).